The qBittorrent project aims to provide a Free Software alternative to µtorrent. Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD).
qBittorrent is a simple, clean, easy to use BitTorrent client with all the features.
Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Simultaneous search in most famous BitTorrent search sites
- Per-category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Movies)
All Bittorrent extensions
- DHT, Peer Exchange, Full encryption, Magnet/BitComet URIs, ...
Remote control through a Web user interface
- Nearly identical to the regular UI, all in Ajax
Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing
- Torrent content selection and prioritizing
UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
Available in ~25 languages (Unicode support)
Torrent creation tool
Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
Sequential downloading (aka "Download in order")
Available on most platforms: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD
What's New in qBittorrent 2.8.4
BUGFIX: Added back ability to reorder trackers
BUGFIX: Do not announce to all trackers in the same tier to comply with the multi-tracker specification
BUGFIX: Fix torrent addition dialog geometry saving
...See Full Release Notes
No additional system requirements.